EC Chairman’s Mid-year Report
It’s the midway point in the shooting season and a good time for a halftime report on the association. NSCA Executive Council Chairman Phil Murray and Vice Chairman Tim Miles have prepared a report to update the membership.
One of the facts you’ll learn from the report is that NSCA currently has 21,734 members, an increase of 4% over this point last year. Some other areas you’ll read about in the chairman’s letter:
- Regional championships report
- Team USA’s fundraising successes
- Construction projects and upgrades at the National Shooting Complex
- Introduction of Nicki Martin, our new Marketing Coordinator
- National Championship plans
You can access the Letter from the Chairman here.